A journey through a year in the life of three family farms cultivating cannabis, food and community in the pursuit of a regenerative future.
We’ve had an amazing response from audiences during our first few sneak preview screenings at 420PPM in Los Angeles, the National Cannabis Festival in Washington DC, and a Weed Like Change event with Dr. Bronner’s in our hometown in Humboldt County.
We’ve been hard at work in the edit room finishing the film and we are almost ready to send it off for the final sound mix. We’re also starting to plan more private screenings this summer and fall leading up to the official premiere. As early supporters of the film, you will be the first to know when and where you can see it!
Your donations will go towards creating original music, the sound mix, submissions to festivals, and will help us start to plan our outreach campaign.
- $50 - Organic cotton t-shirt (Women’s or Men’s style)
- $200 - Package of farm goodies like herbal tea, jam, hot sauce, and corn and beans to plant in your garden. Plus a 4 oz Weed Like Change! Dr. Bronner's soap *will ship in August/September*
- $420 - Special Biovortex seed surprise
- $1000 - all of the above + your name in the credits
- $5000 - all of the above + private farm tour of Briceland Forest Farm
After recieving your donation, we will follow up with you via email to get your mailing address and t-shirt size.
La Osa a.k.a. Claire Weissbluth is a documentary filmmaker interested in telling the stories of farmers and laborers across the food system.
Jesse Dodd is the creator of Biovortex, a living conceptual art piece with the goal of influencing the cannabis industry in the direction of a profitable and environmentally regenerative future.
Jesse & Claire have worked together on short videos about regenerative cannabis since 2018.
See more of their work here at Regenerative Cannabis Farming.